Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Songs of Love 1 (To The One I Love)

"My love, my life, my all....my wife"

I wrote this at 3AM believe it or not…..My relationship with a beautiful ordained woman of God was on the rocks, and I felt the Lord’s leading to take time to show her how much I love her…..It was tough putting it all down, especially since the emotions were still very raw, but later in that afternoon, the Lord made me understand that to love isn’t easy….As I wrote this song, my heart was in pieces, but the Lord wanted me to understand how His heart grieves and yearns for mine, when I act up and don’t respond in kind to His love.

To the woman I adore, I have hidden your name in song....May these words speak of a love divine, unmitigated, unmeasured, unwavering, believing and insurmountable....from mine heart to thine......

Just as the morning sun cracks through the darkness of the night,
At a time when no one's stirring, nothing's buzzing, everything's out of sight;
So your love illuminates my scattered, desolate existence,
Announcing the light of day, the birth of life, in immaculate radiance......
In soft tones, gentle whispers and tactile kisses, I yearn so blue
With open arms, in eerie shadows till dreams come true
O, my God, where are you?
My love, my life, my all....my wife.

Till sorrow, heart ache, longing and hunger breaks,
From dusk till dawn my heart awakes;
A tweeting bird, a love sick hornet
Sing in song, this short sweet sonnet
Of a woman so sublime
Lovers in exotic inter-twine
With her in queue, deep love we cherish,
Larger than life, never to perish
You're pure ecstasy, fine wine, sweet bliss divine......
My love, my life, my all....my wife.

In step, in rhythm, love's sweet dance
Down lovers lane, we swoon and prance
Imaginative, exclusive inticing romance
No Yearning And No Death In Ares
Only I, her and loves little fairies
A magical fantasy land we share
A majestic friendship bringing to bear
Embellishments untold, passion and pleasure galore
Quintet, full orchestra, a jazz guitar and one big Oboe
Revealing intrinsic rhapsody
In disguised two part counter-point harmony..........
You're my perfect summers-day melody
My love, my life, my all....my wife.

Your beauty is unmatched among women
A jade of rare finding, my very blue moon in a starlit heaven
Your warmth, your caress, your embrace....
Drive my soul insane, that flawless face
My mind arcane, your velvety lace
My heart goes lame, your charm, your wit, your grace
Your eyes speak of gold, silver, rubies, jewels, cubic zirconium, treasures abound
Your bosom affirms of comfort, nurturing, health and wealth to be found
Your lips intoxicate like liquor, you're Eden's finest
Your curves, your hips.....you're a goddess of matchless nicest
A smile so true, so sweet, so white...brilliant, like the choicest tanzanite
You crown my day, you blanket my night
My love, my life, my all....my wife.

To have you forever, not a foe I will not fight
To know you like none other, not a wrong I will not right
To kiss you again, not a poem I will not recite
To make you my Queen, not a feeling I will not slight
To talk to you again, not a note I will not write
To love you unrelentingly and guard you alway; with all my soul, with all my might
I will run to you, your hero strong, your superman sure, all day and all night
I love you, I want you, I need you.......
My love, my life, my all...my wife.......

O, to hold you near and have you here
Casts away my very lucid fears.......
Of living life without you there
Of me wiling out my days, not knowing if you care
Of you wiling out your days, not knowing if it's this love you wear,
Of mourning in bitterness, unsure if you hear
Of walking up without you, its lonely without you
You are that which God spake of a long time ago
"Behold I have made help, meet and suitable"
Steeped in splendor, clothed in honor, restored in righteousness, Eve's dear daughter
Hear my heart, touch my soul, love me now, make me yours and never us let go
My love, my life, my all......my wife.........

No comments:

Post a Comment